BUSINESS ENGLISH, SOFT SKILLS & LIVING ENGLISH WORKSHOP
According to LinkedIn’s 2019 Global Talent Trends report, 92% of talent and recruiting professionals confirm that soft skills are important, and 89% recognize that those “not so successful incorporations” had to do with weakness in soft skills.
Mastery of hard skills or technical areas is supposed to represent 20% of success in a position. The remaining 80% depends on the addition of “soft skills.” Companies like Google or LinkedIn are changing their recruitment and training strategies because of this.
BENEFITS OF SOFT SKILLS TRAINING
19 KEY WORKSHOPS
- Below are 19 workshops that we consider key for dynamic organizations
SOFT SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
There is no area of your business that does not benefit from improving its communication skills. A team’s ability to communicate ideas and improve processes increases, having a direct impact on the work environment.
Short Webinars & Workshops in Spanish for Soft Skills
Check out the latest on our blog
We live in a hyper-globalized world in which work, study, and social spaces are no longer separate but are intercultural... read more
We already knew that the era of new knowledge and information technology make up a dynamic and challenging professional work... read more
As we've seen in previous posts, English is the language that is established in the scientific, technological, industrial, and business... read more
English in the IT world and the knowledge economy sector is set as a key asset. Here are some tips... read more